I am an expert psychiatrist focusing on Collaborative Care Psychiatry and medical illnesses including cancer. If you are looking for for warm and empathic care that improves your overall wellness – mental and physical, then welcome!
- Collaboration: Together with your other doctors and therapists, we can work to achieve your health goals. Hence the name, Collaborative Care Psychiatry.
- Psychiatric Medications: I am an expert at prescribing psychiatric medications at the lowest doses possible. Safety is my first priority.
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy): Psychotherapy is a powerful healing force. I use a research-proven, goal-focused therapy called CBT.
- My aim: Timely help
- I see: Adults, couples, and families. People with medical problems. Physicians often refer other physicians to me.
- Qualifications: I am double board certified. My academic rank is Associate Professor. I have worked at the top New York academic hospitals for the past 17 years:
- Weill Cornell Medicine/New York Presbyterian
- Memorial Sloane Kettering Cancer Center
- NorthWell Health
- Tailored care: I tailor care to meet your needs and those of VIPs, physicians and executives. Please tell if you have special requirements
- Tele-psychiatry: Technology drives better results. That’s why I offer secure tele-psychiatry visits straight to your phone or computer
- Electronic Medical Record: I use the latest encrypted, HIPAA complaint medical record and electronic prescribing to make your care more efficient
- The Patient Portal is a secure way to register and E-mail me
I am hopeful that we can work together to achieve psychological wellbeing, better health and stronger relationships.