I am an expert psychiatrist skilled in helping with depression, anxiety and crisis situations including medical illnesses or cancer and relationship challenges. If you are looking for warm and empathic care that improves your overall wellness – mental and physical, then welcome!
- Collaboration: Together with your other doctors and therapists, we can work to achieve your health goals. Hence the name, Collaborative Care Psychiatry.
- Psychiatric Medications: I am an expert at prescribing psychiatric medications at the lowest doses possible. Safety is my first priority.
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy): Psychotherapy is a powerful healing force. I use a research-proven, goal-focused therapy called CBT.
- My aim: Timely help
- I see: Adults, couples, and families. People with medical problems. Physicians often refer other physicians to me.
- Qualifications: I am double board certified. My academic rank is Associate Professor. I have worked at the top New York academic hospitals for the past 17 years:
- Weill Cornell Medicine/New York Presbyterian
- Memorial Sloane Kettering Cancer Center
- NorthWell Health
- Tailored care: I tailor care to meet your needs and those of VIPs, physicians and executives. Please tell me if you have special requirements
- Tele-psychiatry: Technology drives better results. That’s why I offer secure tele-psychiatry visits straight to your phone or computer
- Electronic Medical Record: I use the latest encrypted, HIPAA complaint medical record and electronic prescribing to make your care more efficient
- The Patient Portal is a secure way to register and E-mail me
I am hopeful that we can work together to achieve psychological wellbeing, better health and stronger relationships.